At Pathways, we provide a unique blend of services individually tailored to your child's needs from assessment through treatment. By offering center-based therapies that support intensive learning opportunities as well as classroom structure, we are preparing children to be independent and successful in typical environments. With an emphasis on teaching critical language and communication, socialization skills, and adaptive behaviors, we help set each child up for success. In-home ABA therapy in your child's natural environment and community-based programs support your child connecting with others. We strive to provide robust and comprehensive programs combining ABA with educational goals that lead to greater independence, social inclusion, and increased daily functioning.
Awards and Recognition
August 2019 – Pathways receives Behavioral Health Center of Excellence (BHCOE) reaccreditation
May 2019 – Becky and Jeff Lamont featured on the cover of Georgia Trend Magazine Annual Small Business Guide.
January 2019 - Becky and Jeff Lamont recognized by US Small Business Administration (SBA) as 2019 Small Business Persons of the Year in GA. Please also include a link to the attached press release.
November 2017 - Becky and Jeff Lamont were honorees at the annual Harris-Gude Foundation award ceremony which recognizes individuals that have made significant contributions within the special needs community. The founders were commended by former City of Atlanta Mayor, Kasim Reed at the event for demonstrating their dedication to the special needs population in Georgia.
April 2017 – Pathways Behavioral Consulting was featured in Georgia Trend Magazine small business guide as “Success Story”.
January 2017 - The Behavioral Health Center of Excellence (BHCOE) awarded Pathways with an Award of Distinction, recognizing the organization as a top 10% behavioral service provider in the country. The award celebrates exceptional special needs providers that excel in the areas of clinical quality, staff satisfaction, and qualifications and consumer satisfaction.
September 2016 – Pathways Behavioral Consulting, LLC. awarded as “Small Business Success Story” by the Small Business Development Center of Georgia (SBDC).
At Pathways we focus on:
- Designing individualized programming for students based on their unique needs
- Adhering to the principles and interventions that are evidence-based best practices
- Flexibility for services including therapy services 7 days a week
- Supporting our team of qualified and trained staff that are passionate about achieving outcomes
- Excellent collaboration and communication between administration, staff, and the family to continue progress moving forward
- Utilizing the latest technology to support our company and client specific goals for instructional planning, data collection, analysis and consultation